The New Normal.. what to expect for your next dental visit.
Upon arrival, please come to the front door and ring the doorbell.
We will come get you as quickly as we can.
Please have your mask on to enter
When we greet you at the door, we will check your temperature and do a verbal screening.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, we kindly ask for your safety as well as ours, that you please reschedule your appointment. If you arrive with a temperature of 99.9 or above we will reschedule your appointment.
Are you currently experiencing, or have you in the last three weeks, had any symptoms such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, fatigue, headache.
Have you come into close contact with any individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Have you tested positive or are you waiting on test results with the last 14 days?
By confirming your appointment you agree you can answer NO to all of the above questions.
When you go back to the Operatory, we will have you wash your hands, remove your mask and do an oral rinse.
Upon departure, we will do contact free check out, please do not bring cash, we prefer credit or debit to maintain a contact free checkout. We will walk you to the door, open the door for you as to continue to contact free visit.
Please be patient with us as we are working through the new processes to keep you, our families and our team all safe.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in our New Normal
We Welcome New Patients!
BRINGING GENTLE AFFORDABLE CONTEMPORARY CARE AND HEALTHY SMILES TO OUR COMMUNITY!
Get to know our Doctors, Team and Practice. Please take the time to explore our website and find out how we can help you become a part of our Dental Patient Family.
At New Town Dental Arts our patients always come first. We are committed to a philosophy of dentistry, called "lifetime care," for three primary reasons.
- lifetime care is in your, our patient's, long-term best interest.
- lifetime care gives you, our patient, the highest quality of life for the investment made.
- lifetime care offers lower lifetime costs over the "patch and repair" approach.
Because we want you to keep your teeth in comfort and health, we focus on these key areas:
- Assess your oral healthcare needs from a lifetime point of view.
- Provide you with maximum oral healthcare for a lifetime.
- Shift you from a patch, repair and maintain attitude to a do it right the first time approach for comprehensive lifetime care.
- Offer a superior oral healthcare program to you, our patients.
We are committed to providing premium quality care, promptly and with affordability.
We are here to serve you, to inform you and help you understand any dental issues you may face.
- Full Service State-of-the-Art Gentle Dental Care
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Teeth Whitening
- Root Canals
- VELscope System for Oral Cancer Detection
- iTero Element Scanner
Join our patients who say:
"Wow, I never thought going to the dentist could be this pleasant!"
Community Outreach - Click here to find out about our current service and communtiy projects.