Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Willliamsburg Office
Thank you for visiting the web site of the New Town Dental Arts. Our site provides important information that will help you become familiar with our practice. It also contains answers to frequently asked questions. Please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate this opportunity to introduce ourselves and look forward to providing you with quality dental care.
We want you to know that in our office you can expect to be treated with respect at all times. We strive to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment that dentistry has to offer. We believe that these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team.
We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and to ask questions throughout our relationship. In our opinion, an informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of health, and we look forward to working with you to achieve this goal.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PATIENT FORMS
YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
Your initial appointment will consist of a comprehensive evaluation and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Plan to spend approximately 90 minutes with us.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation or prior:
- Your referral slip and any X-Rays and/or Digital Images:
- If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- A list of your current medical prescriptions.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
At New Town Dental Arts our patients always come first. We are committed to a philosophy of dentistry, which we call "Lifetime Care," for three primary reasons:
- Lifetime Care is in your, our patient's, long-term best interest.
- Lifetime Care gives you, our patient, the highest quality of life for the investment made.
- Lifetime Care offers a lower lifetime costs over the "patch and repair" approach.
Because we want you to keep your teeth in comfort and health, our Lifetime Care approach focuses on four key areas:
- Assess your oral healthcare needs from a lifetime point of view.
- Provide you with maximum oral healthcare for a lifetime.
- Shift patients from a patch, repair and maintain attitude to a "do it right the first time" approach for comprehensive lifetime care.
- Offer a superior oral healthcare program to you, our patients.